Things I am grateful for:
1. Freedom of speech. It would be difficult to make awesome things without it. The rest of the Bill of Rights goes here too.
3. Mythology, folklore, and fairy tales. Some fairy tales are more than six thousand years old, and still told today!
4. Brains. It would be hard to live without them.
5. Water. I grew up in a desert. Rivers still blow my mind.
6. That while I may occasionally find lizards on my bed, I will never find a satanic leaf-tailed gecko there unexpectedly. Meeting one while knowing I was going to meet one might be fun, though.
7. Duct tape. I once won brownies in a duct-tape craft contest. Later I made my prom dress from duct tape. Duct tape is good.
8. Vision. My eyes mostly see fuzzy shapes and colors without glasses or contacts, so I am very grateful to live in a time when those are available.
9. Shoes. Especially high tops. And low tops. And combat boots.
11. Star Wars.
12. Cool apps like Amaziograph, which I used to draw today’s picture.
Things I am not grateful for:
3. People who think yelling at you will make you agree with them.
4. Yelling in general.
5. The fact that Captain America got turned into a Nazi in the comics. Seriously?!
6. Those little prickly seed pods that stick to EVERYTHING.
7. My attention span going AWOL when I’m trying to learn something cool.
8. Lots of other things. I’m trying to shorten this list and lengthen the previous one, though.